How to Contact the School Counselor
The School Counselor can reached by phone at 732-222-5900 ext.1238 (Mrs. Murphy)/ext. 1117 (Ms. McKenna). If the school counselor is not available, feel free to leave a voicemail. In addition, the school counselor can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com (for Mrs. Murphy) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for Ms. McKenna).
Please understand that we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. We do check voicemail throughout the school day, but please be aware that we may be busy working with students and may not be able to respond immediately.
If your concern is urgent, please contact the school office directly and inform them that you need to speak to me immediately.
School Counselors are available throughout the school HOURS on DAYS. School counselors can be reached via e-mail or voicemail (See contact information above).
Student Request to Speak with the School Counselor Form
IF this is an EMERGENCY, you MUST tell the nearest ADULT you have an EMERGENCY.
An EMERGENCY is if you or someone else is in danger of being hurt.
The Google Form responses are viewed throughout the school HOURS on school DAYS
REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR
How your child can get an appointment with the School CounselorThere are many ways your child can get to speak with the counselor.
Your child can:
· Request to be seen through the main office
· Write a note to the counselor to be left in the main office
· Tell their teacher and the teacher will contact the counselor
- Complete a Request to Speak with the School Counselor Form- the Google Form responses are viewed throughout the school HOURS on school DAYS
- May call or e-mail the School Counselor directly with a request (Received throughout the school hours on school days)