User name: see planner
Your child was provided a user name and password to access online material available at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s ThinkCentral Web site. ThinkCentral is an all-in-one learning site that provides access to digital books, activities, readers, and more.
The login information for your child is: (example for John Doe):
User name: see planner Password: hmh123
Follow these simple steps to access online materials and assignments:
1. Go to http://www-k6.thinkcentral.com (see link above)
2. Select your state, district, and school.
3. To make it easier to log in later, check Remember My Organization (optional).
4. Enter your user name and password.
5. Click Login. Once logged in, the student Welcome Page will appear
6. Click "My Library"
7. Search for yellow icon "Student eBook"
8. Click "Contents" in upper left corner.
9. Click "Unit" and search for the lesson to find the weekly story.
This page allows you access to two areas: • Things To Do • My Library
Things To Do: displays assigned readings for a specific period of time.
My Library: gives you access to the online version of the text, as well as any other materials the teacher has made available. This includes the classroom anthology (SEARCH FOR "STUDENT eBOOK" icon).
We hope you take advantage of this resource to strengthen your child’s reading skills.